Numerous talented and exciting speakers from the world of motorsports share their stories and knowledge at the WWD III event under the theme of “ACCELERATE TOGETHER.”
Avondale, Arizona (September 27, 2023) – The third annual Women in Motorsports North America (WIMNA) Women with Drive Summit – Driven by Mobil 1 (WWD III) and hosted by Phoenix Raceway in Avondale, Arizona, will take place on November 7-8.
After successful summits in the previous two years, WIMNA has expanded this year’s event to include two full days of sessions with over 60 panelists, 15 moderators, six keynote speakers, two award announcements, and so much more. In response to feedback from the previous summits, breakout sessions will enhance attendees’ learning and networking experiences and opportunities.
“We have been working to put together a bigger and even better program for this year’s Women With Drive III Summit – Driven by Mobil 1,” said WIMNA Executive Director and WWD III Co-Chair Cindy Sisson. “We are proud of all who are involved in the Summit to contribute to its success. We’ve come a long way in a short time and are thankful to provide so much more to our attendees to enhance what they can learn and experience.”
Once again, Pit Lane Reporter/TV Personality Amanda Busick will serve as host for the event. To open the program, WIMNA Co-Founder and WWD III Co-Chair Lyn St. James will have a fireside chat with Executive Vice Chair of NASCAR Lesa France Kennedy and NASCAR President/CEO, Steve Phelps. This conversation is certain to be a highlight of the first day.
Keynote speakers include:
- Motorsports power couple Bobby and Kristin Labonte of Breaking Limits about “Fortitude of a Champion”
- Angela Ruggiero, Co-Founder/CEO of Sports Innovation Lab and Executive Director of Women’s Sports Club
- Ali Donnelly, CEO, More Than Equal will present “Give Me Data”
- Diane Parker, Owner, Elevation Consultants LLC about “The Power of Storytelling”
- Carlette Patterson, Chief Wellbeing Officer, Patterson Sports Venture presents “CHAMPIONS Change”
- Beth Paretta – CEO, Paretta Autosports and Co-Founder of WIMNA
- Eva Gregory – Manager, Marketing Partnerships Motorsport, Hagerty;
- John Doonan – President, International Motorsports Association (IMSA)
- Jessica Fickenscher – Chief Experience Officer, Speedway Motorsports Inc.
- Christian Tennyson – Founder and CEO, MySim
- Victoria Thomas – Co-Founder and Chief Financial Officer, Kelly Moss Racing
- Gail Truess – AMR Safety Team driver with INDYCAR
- Alba Colon – Director of Competition Systems at Hendrick Motorsports
- Dicky Riegel – President, Lime Rock Park
- Linda Lindquist Bishop – President, Courageous Thinking Inc.
- Ashley Chalk – Vice President Partnerships at TMRW Sports Group
- Lisa Boggs – Director, Bridgestone Americas Motorsports
- Jennifer Maher – Executive Director, TechForce Foundation
- Lauri Eberhart – Partner, Apollo Sports and Entertainment Law Group, Board Member WIMNA
During the powerful two-day Summit, over 80 panelists, presenters, and speakers will share their insights and knowledge.
“If you are an individual and haven’t yet signed up, or a company who hasn’t yet registered your staff for the Summit, please take the time to do so before we sell out. The Summit will be an incredible event and a ‘must be there’ conference for women interested in expanding or pursuing a career in motorsports,” added Sisson.
The tentative schedule includes:
TENTATIVE PANEL/BREAKOUT SESSIONS:
Group Panel Discussion #1 “Building a Community” presented by Hagerty
Group Panel Discussion #2 “Global Impact of Women In Motorsports” presented by IMSA
Group Panel Discussion #3 “Creating More Seats at the Table” presented by Bosch
Group Panel Discussion #4 “Women Driven By Dreams” presented by Speedway Motorsports
Group Panel Discussion # 5 “Don’t Let Ego Get In The Way” presented by NASCAR
Breakout A – “The Bigger Picture of Motorsports” presented by DirtFish
Breakout B – “Women in Racing Utilizing Virtual Channels”
Breakout C – “How to Use Your Communication/Social Media to Grow the Sport” presented by Hemmings
Breakout D – “Careers in Motorsports Safety and Healthcare” presented by GMR
Breakout E – “Is Technology the Best Opportunity to Shine”
Breakout F – “Why It’s Important to Highlight Women at Tracks, Venues, and Events,” presented by Lime Rock Park
Breakout G – “The Secret Sauce,” Sponsorships In Motorsports, presented by Gainbridge
Breakout H – “Advancing Careers in the Motorsports Industry/Internships” presented by Tech Force
Breakout I – “Foundations That are Making a Difference” presented by Smooge Racing
Two much-anticipated awards will be presented at the end of Monday, including the Busch Light Accelerate Her Contingency Award and the Jostens SHEro Award.
To see the full schedule, learn more and register for the Women with Drive III – Driven by Mobil 1, please visit: http://www.womenwithdrivesummit.com
For more about WIMNA, visit: https://womeninmotorsportsna.com/
You can also follow along on social media, including:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WWDSummit and https://www.facebook.com/womeninmotorsportsna
X Corp./Twitter: @WWDSummit and @_WIMNA
Instagram: @WWDSummit and @womeninmotorsportsna
LinkedIn: Women in Motor Sports North America
About Women in Motorsports North America (WIMNA)
Women in Motorsports North America is a community of professional women and men devoted to enabling opportunities for women across all motorsport disciplines. Founded as a 501c3 in April 2022, WIMNA is quickly establishing its positive impact on motorsports, supporting and creating resources that enable women drivers, technicians, engineers, operations staff, business-related, media, and more to thrive in the industry. Best known for its Women with Drive Summit held each year, WIMNA also provides resources, mentorship, coaching, career connections, and more. Learn more at www.womeninmotorsportsna.com.
# # #