2023 Contingency Fund Program Application Form
We’re excited to invite you to participate in the 2023 Contingency Fund Program. The first step is to complete the registration form below, including uploading all required documents. Before completing the form, be sure to meet all the eligibility requirements. You can view these requirements by clicking the button below.
Incomplete forms will not be processed.
Once your application is received and reviewed, we will contact you with additional details – including a contract, if your application is approved.
- First place: $125,000
- Second place: $50,000
- Third place: $25,000
Enhanced exposure through WIMNA activations of the program, including website, social media, and paid media.
Complimentary attendance to the WWD III – Driven by Mobil 1 Summit – November 7-8, 2023 (does not include transportation/housing) valued at $500.
Networking with WIMNA sponsors, members, media, and relationships at large.
Professional development series on the following topics (not limited):
- Sponsorships and Biography Development
- Refining Interactive Skills with Teammates, Sponsors, and Fans
- Best Practices in Mentorship and Community Services
- Social Media and How to Best Engage
- Complete the online application form
- Make best efforts to display the program logo on the driver's helmet and race car, decals provided by WIMNA
- Make best efforts to promote the program on driver social media, website, press releases, and biographies using the program hashtags
- Make best efforts to attend the program's virtual professional development series
If you have any questions, please contact:
Cindy Sisson – CEO GSEvents, [email protected], 704.906.9507, www.gsevents.live